Complaint Resolution

What can you do if you have concerns about your marriage celebrant?

If you have a concern about the service you have received from a marriage celebrant in relation to your wedding you may make a complaint. If you have any concerns you should discuss them with the celebrant first but if you are not able to do this, or believe your complaint requires further consideration, there is a special procedure set out in the Marriage Regulations to enable complaints concerning the performance of marriage celebrants to be responded to. The following information outlines the initial process to be followed.

Please refer to the website: Complaint against a marriage celebrantCurrently selected

This webpage is quite user-friendly.